Life insurance can be the answer to this very difficult question: How would your family manage financially if tragically you were gone? Of course no one wants to think about it, even more so not talk about it. But as PARENTS, it is a question that should not be avoided.
5 things to consider for life insurance:
1. Get it while you are YOUNG and HEALTHY: the older you get the more the premiums will cost you.
2. If you are the breadwinner, don’t assume your spouse doesn’t need life insurance: consider that even a stay-at-home spouse has the equivalent of a full time job, therefore paying for those services for the family in the event of one parent being gone can create great hardship in the spouse’s absence.
3. Life insurance is more important than ever in today’s economy: The truth is that most families don’t have the financial security they once enjoyed; by purchasing life insurance, families will have a better chance of surviving financially should something devastating occur.
4. Term life insurance is affordable: Term life insurance rates are near historic lows, including rates for women being considerably lower than in years past.
5. It is not a one time activity: Parents, or even soon-to-be parents, should evaluate and re-evaluate their needs on a regular basis. Every 2 to 3 years you should take in to account new circumstances that could have changed the amount adequate enough to take care of your family. (marriage, divorce, childbirth, etc.)
We have experienced agents here at Snipes Insurance ready to answer your questions and assist you with your life insurance needs, give us a call today!
Ask for Jerod Cohen, Keith Johnson, or Brian Hudson PH: 800-849-8032